The new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 was retooled for the 2019 model year, meaning it provides you an abundance of technologies and convenience features, not to mention impressively modern and muscular styling. Also powerful and capable, the new Silverado 1500 makes for a truly well-rounded new truck choice. Here's an executive summary of everything we love most about the Silverado 1500, followed by a more in-depth prospectus of sorts.
- Eight available trim choices for near-unlimited customization potential
- Six available powertrain and transmission combinations
- An all-new bed with increased versatility and more space for hauling cargo
- An all-new class-exclusive power tailgate
- Class-exclusive corner-step bumper for easy loading and unloading
- New standard infotainment system provides a large touchscreen interface and Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration for enhanced convenience & connectivity
- Seating for up to six depending on the cab style you choose
- A wide range of available safety features includes everything from Teen Driver technology to a backup camera to a huge assortment of available driver aids
- From your choice of chrome or black exterior accents and several distinctive alloy wheel options to a range of premium interior amenities like leather, Bose sound, and wireless charging, the Silverado 1500 lineup offers plenty of high-class features and luxury amenities
Speaking of features and amenities, even entry-level Chevrolet Silverado 1500 models are chock-full of them. Here's a richer overview of everything to love about the new 2019 Silverado 1500 full-size truck.
Any truck can provide you smartphone connectivity through Bluetooth, but the new Chevrolet Silverado provides a standard infotainment interface with a large eight-inch touchscreen and smartphone integration through Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ compatibility. What's more, the infotainment system inside every new Silverado 1500 has been designed specifically with customer-feedback from previous-generation Silverado models in-mind. Accordingly, the newest-generation Silverado 1500 offers unique ergonomically-designed controls, an angled touchscreen to reduce glare, and knobs and dials that have been engineered to provide just the right amount of resistance for a quality feel.
There's no shortage of power to be found in the new Silverado 1500 lineup. An all-new 5.3-liter V8 engine and 6.2-liter V8 engine provide not only superior towing and hauling capability, but also dynamic fuel management to provide extra efficient performance. A 3.0-liter turbodiesel engine, meanwhile, goes even further in offering increased efficiency. Still, even the standard 4.3-liter six-cylinder engine provides ample power to help fuel your every weekday job-task or weekend adventure.
Able to tow up to 12,000 pounds or haul up to 3,000 pounds, the new Chevrolet Silverado offers the kind of capability you need to tow your favorite toys, trailer heavy loads for your job requirements, or even haul a trunk-load of equipment or debris.
Cab & Bed Options
From regular cab to double cab to crew cab, the new Silverado 1500 has plenty of available body-style configurations from which to choose, ensuring you can find one that’s sufficient for your people-transporting needs. What's more, you also have three bed options for cargo – an 8-foot bed, a 6-foot-six-inch bed, and a 5-foot-8-inch bed.
Convenience Features & Amenities
The new Silverado 1500 goes the extra mile where other trucks like the Nissan TITAN, Ford F-150, and RAM 1500 fall flat. Take for instance the interior – the Silverado provides an assortment of exclusive amenities you're bound to make good use of, including rear-seatback storage compartments an available 15-inch head-up display, and an especially spacious cabin with best-in-class front head room and legroom.
The Silverado 1500 is among the safest pickups currently on the roads of Philadelphia and nearby. That's because this Chevy truck has been engineered with advanced high-strength materials and plenty of standard and available safety features. Choose the newest-generation Silverado and you'll have access to everything from front pedestrian braking technology to forward collision alert to a following distance indicator and front and rear park assist.
Available Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trim Configurations
Interested in finding yourself the perfect new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in or around Warrington or Hatboro? Our new Chevrolet inventory is filled with plenty of new Chevy trucks, including plenty of Silverado 1500 models from across the trims. What are they, exactly? For the new 2019 model year, Chevrolet Silverado 1500 trim models are as follows:
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss
Learn More: Contact Us Today to Schedule a Test-Drive!
Want to learn all about the new Chevrolet 1500 and how it can enhance all your travels near and far from Warminster, PA? Here at Lafferty Chevrolet, we're happy to help you discover the differences between new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 trims, or compare the Silverado against the competition, or even take a new Silverado out for a test-drive as soon at today! If you have additional questions or would like to book a test-drive appointment, contact us today and we will be happy to assist you further on your new truck search.